Fasano Shore Club Pre construction Condos in Miami Beach
A Miami Beach Icon Reimagined by
Isay Weinfeld & Serviced by Fasano
3 oceanfront acres featuring:
- Central Tower
- North Tower
- North Beach Houses
- South Beach Houses
- Hotel + Restaurants
- Seventy-five 1-4+ bedroom residences
- ranging from 800-4,000+ square feet
- Unobstructed ocean, bay, and city views
- All residences delivered move-in ready
- Full-floor Lower Penthouse residences
- Semi full-floor residences
- One unique tri-level Penthouse
- Private residential entrance, lobby and valet
LIFESTYLE & DINING SERVICES:
- 5-Star hotel services curated by Fasano
- World-class fine dining at on-site restaurants with acclaimed chefs & sommeliers
- Lounge bar located in hotel lobby
- Beach and poolside food and beverage services
- Poolside restaurant and bar
- The largest pool in South Beach: over 250 feet long, and featuring over 9,500 square
- feet of oceanfront swimming
- State-of-the-art fitness facility with yoga and personal training rooms
- Spa and wellness center including treatment rooms
- Enzo Enea curated gardens
- Most residences embrace indoor/outdoor
- living with expansive terraces up to 8,000 square feet
- Floor-to-cei l ing, impact resistant glass windows
- Wide-plank European Whi te Oak flooring throughout
- Designed for the inclusion of automated sound, lighting, heating & cooling, motorized window treatments, and optimal quality A/V
- Laundry rooms of featuring full-sized, high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Bulthaup cabinetry designed by Isay Weinfeld
- Calacat ta marble counter top and backsplash
- Bulthaup faucet and sink
- Full Gaggenau appliance suite, including: convectional oven, range, hood, microwave, dishwasher, ref r igerator, wine cooler, and built-in coffee maker
- Most master bathrooms feature a wet room, which includes a soaking tub and Waterworks rain shower
- Whi te Oak cabinetry designed by Isay Weinfeld
- Calacatta marble counter tops
- Bianco Laso marble flooring
- Waterworks f ixtures
- Duravit wall-hung water closets
Fasano Shore Club ’s atmosphere is a sanctuary of understated style and serenity. It begins at the discreet residential entrance, where palm trees brush against the historic Ar t Deco façade. The lobby pulses with a restrained energy as a path leads out to the pool by way of a verdant court yard.
The ultimate Miami refuge, the Fasano Shore Club ’s lagoon-style pool is the largest on South Beach. Alcoves create pocket s of shaded privacy.
Exotic and indigenous trees magnify the striking setting.
A bar overlooking the ocean unveils a passageway to the beach. The space articulates tropical
exuberance and thoughtful design.
The amenities, including a state-of-the-ar t spa and f itness center, emphasize calm and seclusion.
The property is furnished with rich textures, ensuring each space is supremely comfortable.
The revamped Fasano Shore Club maintains element s of the original design, while elevating the look and feel with natural flourishes to make residents feel at home in a whole new way.